Henna, a temporary artwork drawn on hands and other parts of the body, is a popular beauty technique in parts of Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Christian women use henna to illustrate Bible stories and share the Gospel in a non-threatening manner.
These pages describe how you can host a henna party in your home or church. Learn how to make henna and draw Bible story illustrations, and how to prepare traditional foods served in henna cultures. Then spend time praying for the women of the world who use henna and the missionaries who serve them.
- Watch videos explaining how to use henna to share the Gospel
- View photos of a henna party
- Download story sets and henna patterns, and a minibook of patterns
- Download this guide on how to make your own henna.
- Order “Henna & the Gospel” (Download a low-resolution pdf of the booklet here)